A group of viruses that can cause diseases in animals and birds are Coronaviruse. It is believed that coronaviruses are transferred from bird/mammal (Bats) in human (Wuhan district of China in Jan 2020).
Symptoms of Coranavirus :
- runny nose
- sore throat
- a general feeling of being unwell
Prevention from Coronavirus :
There is currently no vaccine to prevent 2019-nCoV infection. The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!