International students from around the world are hereby invited to apply for the University of Toronto International Scholar Award program to be awarded for a degree study program at the University of Toronto in Canada. Students whose dreams are to study in the world renowned university in Canada can take this opportunity to make their dream come through.
The University of Toronto International Scholar is a new award for international students admitted to the University of Toronto in 2020-21. The award is different from, and is not tenable with the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Toronto.
Scholarships to be taken at: University of Toronto – Canada.
Scholarship Type: Full Funding.
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: $80,000 – $180,000 over four years.
Subject Eligibility: See eligible fields of study (below).
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
- Applicants must be applying or must have applied to University of Toronto – Canada.
The award is for courses tenable at the following faculty/ division:
- Faculty of Arts and Science (including Rotman Commerce)
- Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering
- University of Toronto Mississauga
- University of Toronto Scarborough
Application Procedures for the International Scholar Award at University of Toronto – Canada, 2020/21 – How-to-Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates will have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Toronto and, thereafter, are automatically considered for the educational award.
Application Deadline: Open with Admission