RMIT University is inviting applications from eligible students worldwide for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2020/21 aimed at students wishing to choose the university as their study destination.
RMIT which is ranking top among the world’s leading universities is known for a strong research record promoted by her state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure. The university aims to provide students with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen careers. While you are making a choice of school in your application for Australia awards scholarships, RMIT can be one of a good choice.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian Government
Scholarships to be taken at: RMIT University, Australia.
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate.
Scholarship Worth/Allowance: Fully-Funded (covers full tuition fees, living allowance, overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Introductory Academic Program, and other expenses).
Subject Eligibility: All subject areas.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Australia awards scholarships program at RMIT University, you must meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be an international student
- Candidates must be a citizen of any Australia Awards Scholarship participating country
- Students meet the general and country-specific eligibility criteria as listed in the Australia Awards Scholarship Handbook.
- Applicants must also meet the requirements at the admission requirements page of the university to apply for this scholarship award.
- English Language Requirements: International students whose official language is not English will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Procedures for the 2020 Australia Awards Scholarships to Study at RMIT University – How-to-Apply:
Applicants wishing to be awarded this studentship opportunity need to first apply for admission and choose the RMIT program they would like to study at the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants are automatically considered for the study award.
Document Requirements: All previous academic transcripts, certificates, and other personal documents must be submitted during application for this study award.