Queen’s University Belfast is pleased to announce the commencement of the application for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship award to talented international students who will be starting their full-time undergraduate studies in 2020 academic session.
Applicants willing to apply for the international student’s scholarship can only apply and be considered for the award after they must have been offered admission to study their chosen eligible course and confirmed Queen’s University Belfast as their Firm choice by their UCAS deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Vice Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship
Scholarship to be taken at: Queen’s University Belfast
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees upto four years
Subject Eligibility: All courses tenable at Queen’s University Belfast except Medicine, Dentistry, Agricultural Technology, Theology.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students that hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate programme starting in September, 2020 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus and before the commencement of their studies, have met all the academic and language requirements attached to their offer letter.
- Applicants must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must be ready to commence their studies at Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2020-21 and cannot be used for 2021-22 academic year.
- Applicants must request authorization from the International Office before making any changes to their programme of study if they eventually are awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules governing student’s conduct in the university and be good ambassadors of the scholarship award.
- Application Procedure for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship at Queen’s University
Applicants are to apply for admission into the Queen’s University Belfast to study eligible undergraduate courses. Once they have been offered admission, they can then proceed to apply for the Vice Chancellor’s Attainment Scholarship.
Application Deadline: March 16th, 2020